Charlie Spiegel’s San Francisco practice includes prenuptial planning, divorce and custody mediation, adoption, surrogacy and real estate matters. Charlie served as Co-Chair of the National Board of Lambda Legal, and was a founding Executive Director of Our Family, the bay area’s LGBT family organization. He served on the Board of Directors for KidsTurn.org and Collaborative Practice California; and now serves on the Board of CP-SF.com and as a member of the national Family Law Institute. He is one of the writers of Divorce Options, a low cost public education program about divorce process choices, offered throughout California.
Charlie has had 20 years of wide experience in real estate since graduating New York University School of Law with honors, He received a Fammy award from San Francisco’s Jewish Family & Children’s Services in 2009 for his advocacy for families. He has lived and raised his family in the SF Bay Area since just before the Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989.
- Volunteer Mediator at Community Boards
- Collaborative Practice – San Francisco, Board of Directors
- Divorce Options, Creative Committee
- Video Bio Family Law & Activism
- KidsTurn, Past Board of Directors
- Collaborative Practice California, Past Board of Directors
- Charlie Spiegel talks about kids, divorce and Kids’ Turn
- Professional Resume
- 25th Annual Fammy Award- Article
- 25th Annual Fammy Award – Every Angel [pdf]