Charlie Spiegel’s San Francisco practice includes prenuptial planning, divorce and custody mediation, adoption, surrogacy and real estate matters. Charlie served as Co-Chair of the National Board of Lambda Legal, and was a founding Executive Director of Our Family, the bay area’s LGBT family organization. He served on the Board of Directors for KidsTurn.org and Collaborative Practice California; and and now serves on the Board of CP-SF.com. Charlie has had 20 years of wide experience in real estate since graduating New York University School of Law with honors, He received a Fammy award from San Francisco’s Jewish Family & Children’s Services in 2009 for his advocacy for families. He has lived and raised his family in the SF Bay Area since just before the Loma Prieta earthquake in 1989.
- Video Bio Family Law & Activism
- KidsTurn, Board of Directors
- Collaborative Practice California, Board of Directors
- Charlie Spiegel talks about kids, divorce and Kids’ Turn
- Professional Resume
- 25th Annual Fammy Award- Article
- 25th Annual Fammy Award – Every Angel [pdf]